U.S. Private Jets believes that a successful corporate culture must include being a good corporate citizen. The company provides donations to causes that reflect its commitment to our United States Armed Forces, the health and education of children, and community and civic causes that improve the quality of life in our U.S. Private Jets site communities.
U.S. Private Jets provides philanthropic support to organizations and charities that meet published qualifications and guidelines.
Qualifications & Guidelines
U.S. Private Jets is committed to supporting initiatives and programs that benefit the following areas:
- Members of the United States Armed Forces and their families
- Improving the education of children
- Health and Welfare Programs
- Community and Civic Organizations serving U.S. Private Jets site communities
- Disaster Relief
An organization requesting support must be a not-for-profit organization in the United States that is tax exempt under the IRS 501(c)(3) and 509 (a)(1), (2) or (3) codes.
U.S. Private Jets gives preference to regional projects that serve the broader community in locations where we have facilities.
U.S. Private Jets will not consider requests from or for the following:
- Organizations, or events sponsored by organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or nationality
- Individuals or families
- Religious, fraternal, political or athletic organizations
- Basic research projects
- General operating expenses
- School affiliated sports, orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks or scholarships
- Organizations whose mission is solely outside of the U.S
The company welcomes requests for support throughout the year within the guidelines and program areas set forth. We do not consider multi-year requests for support. E-mail requests are also welcomed. To be considered, the request must include the following elements:
- A brief description of the organization, its mission and population served.
- Information indicative of the organization’s current support structure, such as a listing of board members and other contributors who have found the organization’s operations worthy of financial support.
- Cash amount, or specific items and/or services requested, and the intended use.
- Information on the expected outcome of the project or program, and how this outcome will be measured.
- Copy of organization’s IRC 501(c)(3) letter or other documentation substantiating tax exemption status.
Other Important Information
- Please do not send videos, CDs, books, or binders. If we would like to review additional support materials based on your initial letter of request, we will contact you to request them.
- Please note that an approval of a support one year does not establish entitlement to contributions in the future, nor to a similar organization.
- All organizations receiving support from U.S. Private Jets must have a W-9 form on file. If your organization receives support, you will be required to complete a W-9 form.
Since the company receives funding requests far in excess of its annual support program budget, it must often decline support to worthy organizations and programs. Such a response does not reflect in any way a negative appraisal of the prospective organization or the value of its services.
For additional information regarding U.S. Private Jets charitable initiatives, or to submit a sponsorship request, please send written requests and supporting materials to:
U.S. Private Jets
228 East 45th Street, Rm. 17b
New York, NY 10017