Where Safety & Service are to the Nth Degree!
As an industry leader, you can rely on us for delivering an unparalleled level of safety and service on every private jet flight. We offer global access to turbo props, very light jets, lights jets, medium jets, super-mid jets, heavy jets, extended range heavy jets, and VIP configured airliners.
For over a decade we have been providing private jets for leisure, business, and tours. Our expertise in selecting the right aircraft will not only provide you with a highest level of service and safety but will also save you time and money.
An unparalleled jet charter experience
Expect the ultimate jet charter experience with U.S. Private Jets. We will assist you with every facet of your itinerary including ground transportation, hotels, private meeting rooms and anything else you require. From the moment you call to the moment you return from your destination, we will be monitoring to ensure everything is seamless, uneventful and delivered above your expectations.
Safety is our priority! Beyond delivering an exceptional experience, U.S. Private Jets is dedicated to promoting safety and security as its top priority. These are primarily the reasons we are selected for many challenging itineraries. We hand select aircraft operators that maintain the highest industry safety standards, crews that not only are experienced but continually go through annual flight simulator training, employ sufficient staff to operate augmented flights, operate multiple aircraft categories, are well respected among the aviation industry and share our passion for a consistent professional service.
We don’t believe in surcharging. When you confirm a flight with us, rest assured that we have included all flight cost and in most cases even catering and ground transportation. This is great for trips that require corporate approval.
Any additional cost that may be incurred during your flight are usually deicing (if required), additional catering requested within the itinerary segments, itinerary changes, or additional cleaning required due to accidents within the cabin of the aircraft.
International Jet Charter
Don’t let the name fool you! U.S. Private Jets can also assist you with International Charter Flights. So if you plan to arrive via Lufthansa at Frankfurt and require a connecting charter flight to Geneva, we can assist you. Our Executive Aviation Services are unparalleled. Our professional staff is always ready to help with needs ranging from swift and smooth immigration and customs clearance to hotels, limousine, and rental car reservations. We provide each service with the utmost and detailed attention ensuring the most pleasant and relaxing experience for our clients.
In fact, we are one of the few companies that offer the same VIP executive aviation services for U.S. inbound international flights at almost any international airport in the U.S.A.
Premium International Services for Passengers at a Glance
- Global Private Jet access
- Ability to choose any jet size
- Aircraft within 10 hours notice
- Fly with your colleagues, family, friends, and pets
- Combine the best of private & commercial travel
- Swift and smooth immigration for customs clearance*
- Transfer handling for passengers with connecting flights*
- Limousine service*
- Rental car reservations*
- Hotel Reservations
* Please note that these Premium International services and cost vary depending on the particular country. If you require any premium services, it is important to request service at time of booking.
The Value of Private Jet Charter
- Charter your flight with as few as four hours notice (and sometimes less).
- Fly on your own schedule, with your exact preferences, even to multiple destinations in one day.
- With up-close parking, arrive just minutes before your departure and avoid long lines, crowds, and security checks.
- Relax on board with first-class accommodations and service.
- Choose the exact meals and beverages you would like on your charter flight.
- Make your trip as productive as you choose, in complete privacy and security.
- Fly into the most convenient airport to your final destination, significantly reducing ground transportation time and cost.
- Private aircraft have access to 5,500 airports across the U.S. whereas commercial flights have access to fewer than 600.
- Avoid cancelled flights, missed connections, or layovers.
- Lastly avoid lost baggage